Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is expanding our digital marketing department and looking for a skilled search engine marketing professional to join our team. If you’re an energetic self-starter with an eye for detail and affection for all things digital, this could be the ideal job for you.
The position is based at our company headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will work within the digital marketing team to strengthen our franchise brands’ online presence and develop online marketing campaigns to support the overall brands as well as our franchise locations. The successful candidate will be well rounded, driven and have the ability to grow as the company and department grows. Must be a great fit with our passionate, fun and energetic culture.
- Work alongside the digital marketing team to develop and implement online marketing strategies including search engine optimization, website optimization, pay per click advertising, etc
- Launch and manage search engine optimization and pay-per-click strategies for our franchise locations
- Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns
- Website management for corporate and franchisee locations, including content creation and updates, franchisee training and support, and website analytics tracking and analysis against key performance indicators
- Educate team and franchisees on areas of online marketing through webinars, tutorials and other documentation as needed
- Assist with social media advertising campaigns and blogging as needed
- Promote continued innovation in the online space; stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, video marketing, and the mobile space
- Various additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree; Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in SEM/digital marketing
- Direct experience in search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong technical knowledge; experience with web analytical tools and programs, including, but not limited to, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, WordPress and social media tools
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail
- High degree of professional maturity; Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in the franchise industry or multi-location business
- Mobile marketing/SMS marketing experience
Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter including salary history and/or requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.