Franchise Sales Intern
Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is looking for a franchise sales intern to work with our franchise brands, Mosquito Joe and Pool Scouts, this summer to assist with our rapid growth. If you are an outgoing, energetic, and organized self-starter looking for professional growth in a range of areas, this could be the ideal internship for you.
Primary responsibilities of this internship focus on supporting our franchise sales pipeline to help grow our franchisee system in Mosquito Joe (outdoor pest control) and Pool Scouts (pool cleaning services). Such responsibilities may include:
- Manage our online franchise development pipeline
- Complete initial communications with prospective candidates (email & phone)
- Pre-qualify prospective candidates
- Create and manage spreadsheets as requested to track pipeline leads
- Contributing to franchise development marketing plans with organizational support, research and by providing ideas
- Support franchise development team in planning, scheduling and executing Decision Days
The Franchise Sales Intern will complete a final assignment over the course of the internship with BFB. The assignment may vary based on current needs of the company and qualifications of the intern. The Director of Franchise Development of the applicable brand will decide this assignment once the internship begins.
- Current student or recent graduate in one of the following areas preferred: Marketing – Sales Concentration, Communications, Business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and basic database management
- Must have strong work ethic, leadership skills, and a high degree of professional maturity
- Highly organized with strong project and time management skills; strong multi-tasker
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- This internship is for experience and credit only. It is not a paid internship
- This is a part time position, minimum of 10 hours per week, hours are flexible
Qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Franchise Sales Internship" in the subject line.