Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is expanding its finance and IT department and looking for a skilled professional to join our team. The position is based at our company headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA.
The Reporting Analyst will develop and prepare reporting and analytics in support of various business units. This includes the ability to analyze large-scale data sets to derive business insights and identify potential issues, develop analysis plans, and collaborate with different teams to design, develop, generate, and distribute analytics.
- Collaborate with operations, finance and marketing teams of BFB brands to understand reporting needs including the identification of business problems, KPIs and projections.
- Develop and manage data collection plans for sourcing data from multiple sources.
- Prototype and build dashboards integrating data from multiple sources.
- Collaborate with external vendor partners on database programming and IT needs.
- Continue to develop interactive visualizations allowing operational metrics to be summarized at an organizational level and/or presented at team/individual levels.
- Expand on the pre-existing data analytics available to the team.
- Support cyber-security implementation strategy of BFB.
- Provide general IT support to organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong quantitative research analysis skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and Excel and Office suite
- Experience with data analysis tools like Tableau
- Excellent good communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail
- High degree of professional maturity; Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter including salary history and/or requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.