Pool Service Technician (Pool Scouts)
Pool Scouts is a pool service company focused on taking pool care to the next level. We provide opening, closing, cleaning and maintenance services to residential customers, making their pool cannonball ready. Our technicians travel to customer homes to vacuum, skim, test water chemistry, empty skimmer baskets and ensure their pool equipment is in tip-top shape.
What Our Technicians Do
- Test water chemistry and add chemicals as needed
- Vacuum, skim, empty baskets
- Blow off the pool deck
- Minor repairs
- Maintain customer pool records
- Offer best-in-class customer service
- Positive attitude and initiative
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or higher
- Treat each service visit with customer satisfaction in mind
- Heavy lifting
- Confident, professional, friendly and good customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in outside conditions
- Company vehicle provided
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
Previous pool experience and/or mechanically inclined preferred, not required. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
If you or someone you know would make a great Scout, please call 757-215-9850 for more information or email your resume to email@example.com.