Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is a fast-growing multi-brand franchising company in the home services industry, and we’re looking for an energetic and hard-working marketing professional to join our team. The Marketing Specialist works within the marketing team to strengthen the assigned brand(s), Mosquito Joe, Pool Scouts or Home Clean Heroes, to assist in franchise development, and to support franchisees with marketing efforts that drive revenue for their businesses. The position reports to the applicable Director of Marketing and is based at our company headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Work alongside the marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies for franchise system.
- Consult with franchisees to implement marketing and training initiatives focused on customer recruitment and retention, increased business, and bottom line profitability at the local level. Act as primary marketing resource for onboarding and first-year franchisees.
- Contribute to Creative-Design/Copy/Broadcast, and Content Marketing initiatives for Consumer Marketing and Franchise Development campaigns.
- Manage and/or contribute to Public Relations and Social Media strategies, efforts and franchisee exposure.
- Manage relationships with relevant marketing vendors and advertising partners.
- Create and edit marketing content including training materials, promotional materials, documentation for franchisee intranet, presentations, blog posts/articles, etc.
- Initiate and steward consumer, lost customer, and franchisee surveys; recommend action items based on the results to management/leadership.
- Work with Director of Marketing on annual marketing plan development, implementation, and tracking performance, including social media, online marketing and direct mail efforts.
- Stay abreast of advertising and franchise industry trends, and prepare POVs to share with the team/system on Advertising initiatives.
- Evaluate, negotiate and monitor corporate advertising program offerings.
- Assist in ensuring brand compliance across all franchise marketing.
- Perform various duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing or advertising.
- Thorough knowledge of advertising mediums and their appropriate usage.
- Able to apply creative thinking skills to develop new strategic marketing initiatives.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must have strong work ethic, leadership skills and high degree of professional maturity.
- Highly organized with strong project and time management skills; strong multi-tasker.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter, including salary history and/or requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Marketing Specialist” in the email subject line.