Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is looking for a marketing intern to work with our franchise brands (Mosquito Joe, Pool Scouts and Home Clean Heroes) this fall to assist with our rapid growth. If you are a creative, energetic, and organized self-starter looking for professional growth in a range of areas, this could be the ideal internship for you.
Primary responsibilities of this internship focus on marketing initiatives that grow awareness of our outdoor pest control, residential cleaning, and pool cleaning services. Such initiatives may include:
- Creating and managing spreadsheets as requested that track marketing activities and results
- Contributing to franchise development and local franchise marketing plans with organizational support, research and by providing ideas
- Helping create concepts and draft posts for consumer blog, social media and email campaigns in accordance with the content calendar
- Monitoring multiple channels for brand compliance
- Tracking public relations activity
- Helping manage promotional products, including inventory and distribution
- Researching for various projects and developing presentations of findings upon request
- Providing administrative support as needed to direct mail and event planning teams
The Marketing Intern may be asked to complete a research and deliverable assignment over the course of the semester with BFB. The project may vary based on current needs of the company and qualifications of the intern. The Director of Marketing of the applicable Brand will decide this assignment once the internship begins.
- Current student or recent graduate in one of the following areas preferred: Marketing, Communications, Business, Media/Design, English, or related field
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must have strong work ethic, leadership skills, and a high degree of professional maturity
- Highly organized with strong project and time management skills; strong multi-tasker
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- This internship is for experience and credit only. It is not a paid internship
- This is a part time position, minimum of 10 hours per week, hours are flexible
- Internship is located at our corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA
Qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and writing samples to email@example.com, with "Marketing Internship" in the subject line.