Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is expanding our marketing department and looking for a skilled graphic design professional to join our team. If you’re an energetic self-starter with an eye for design and great branding, this could be the ideal job for you.
The position is based at our company headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA. The Graphic Designer will work with the marketing team to support our franchise brands and our franchisees with marketing efforts to drive revenue for the business. The position reports to the Vice President of Marketing. The successful candidate will be well-rounded, motivated and have great attention to detail. Must be a great fit with our passionate, fun and energetic culture.
- Design and develop creative assets that support marketing and communications strategies for our franchise system, including digital/email assets, print materials, infographics, promotional items and other similar marketing materials.
- Consult with the marketing department and franchisees on marketing artwork focused on customer recruitment and retention, increased business, and bottom line profitability at the local level.
- Develop artwork to support franchisee recruitment initiatives.
- Design all art and copy layouts keeping the brand's look and feel consistent, thereby maintaining brand integrity across all media.
- Serve as a liaison between the Marketing Department and outside agencies, art services, printers, and designers as needed while representing Buzz Franchise Brands in a positive and professional manner.
- Design collateral to support key events, such as annual conventions and other company meetings.
- Direct or execute photography or videography needed for designed materials or other marketing communication needs.
- Other marketing duties as assigned, dependent on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications, media arts, marketing, or related field
- 1-3 years professional graphic design experience
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong command of visual design
- Excellent writing and communications skills with attention to detail
- Highly organized; ability to coordinate multiple, deadline-driven tasks
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Photo/video editing skills
- Experience with writing and editing for marketing projects
- Experience with HTML, website development and web-based content management systems
Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter including salary history and/or requirements to email@example.com. Portfolio link or samples strongly encouraged. No phone calls please.