Field Operations Coach - Swimming Pool Maintenance
Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is a fast-growing multi-brand franchisor in the home services industry responsible for the Pool Scouts brand.
The Field Operations Coach works with the Director of Operations and the Brand President to ensure all franchisees are well-supported and positioned for success. The Field Operations Coach will report directly to the Director of Operations. This technical support position requires some previous knowledge of swimming pool systems and routine service maintenance.
- Provide initial and continuous training to franchise business owners, their office staff and their technicians and potential office staff on matters pertaining to field operations.
- Provide technical support for all swimming pool related issues.
- Field visits to current and new franchisees.
- 1-3 years of experience in swimming pool maintenance or other home service trades.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong technical knowledge; experience with CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a high attention to detail.
- High degree of professional maturity; ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Communications, Business, or related field preferred.
- Experience in the franchise industry or multi-location business.
- Technology Savvy
Qualified applicants should send a resume to email@example.com, with "Field Operations Coach - Swimming Pool Maintenance: Pool Scouts" in the email subject line. No phone calls please.