Direct Mail Program Manager
Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is a fast-growing multi-brand franchisor in the home services industry and parent company for the Mosquito Joe, Pool Scouts and Home Clean Heroes brands. We’re expanding our direct mail marketing department and looking for a skilled program manager to help drive growth. If you’re an energetic self-starter with an eye for detail, this could be the ideal job for you.
The position is based at our company headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The Direct Mail Program Manager will work directly for the Direct Mail Department Head, and in coordination with the Direct Mail Program Assistant. Primary tasks will include planning, execution and monitoring the direct mail campaign for Pool Scouts and providing support for the Mosquito Joe and Home Clean Heroes brands. The successful candidate will be well-rounded, a fast-learner, data-driven and have the ability to grow as the company and department grow. Ideal candidate will also be a great fit with our passionate, fun and energetic culture.
- Coordinate tasks, resources and information as designated by department head for campaign execution.
- Prepare program schedules for each individual franchisee.
- Monitor and track delivery schedules.
- Report and escalate any delays/issues to department head as they arise.
- Prepare and maintain program documentation, schedules and reports.
- Prepare and submit artwork to print vendor by given deadlines.
- Verify all information included on mailer artwork for accuracy.
- Work with finance team to bill accurately.
- Collect and analyze data throughout mailing campaign; create year-end reports for franchisee review.
- Work collaboratively with the Pool Scouts management team to ensure seamless execution.
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to stay organized in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Quick learner who easily picks up standard operating procedures and then can execute independently.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both client-facing and internal.
- Solid analytic and research skills.
Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter including salary history and/or requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Direct Mail Program Manager -Buzz Franchise Brands" in the email subject line. No phone calls please.