Digital Marketing Intern
Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is looking for a digital marketing intern to work with our franchise brands, Mosquito Joe, Pool Scouts and Home Clean Heroes, to assist with our rapid growth. If you’re an energetic self-starter with an eye for detail and affection for all things digital, this could be the ideal internship for you.
Primary responsibilities of this internship focus on digital marketing initiatives that grow awareness of our outdoor pest control and pool cleaning services. Such initiatives may include:
- Working alongside the digital marketing team to develop and implement online marketing strategies including search engine optimization, website optimization, pay per click advertising, etc
- Creating and managing spreadsheets as requested that track digital marketing activities and results
- Researching new and innovative areas of the online marketing space and develop presentations on findings as requested
- Assisting with social media advertising campaigns and blogging as needed
- Providing administrative support as needed to the digital marketing team
- Other duties as assigned
Depending on current needs of the company and qualifications of the intern, the Digital Marketing Intern may be asked to complete a research and deliverable assignment over the course of the internship. The Chief Marketing Officer will decide this assignment once the internship begins as relevant.
- Current student or recent graduate in one of the following areas preferred: Marketing, Communications, Business, Media/Design, English, or related field
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and other key areas of online marketing
- Strong technical knowledge; basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and other key digital languages
- Experience with web analytical tools and programs, including, but not limited to, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, WordPress and social media tools preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and communication skills with attention to detail
- Highly organized with strong project and time management skills; strong multi-tasker
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- This internship is for experience and credit only. It is not a paid internship
- This is a part time position, minimum of 10 hours per week, hours are flexible
- Internship is located at our corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA
Qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Digital Marketing Internship" in the subject line.