Buzz Franchise Brands (BFB) is a multi-brand franchising company, focused on being the best provider of professional services to homes and businesses across the country. BFB is looking for a Administrative Assistant to work in our corporate office, supporting the parent company as well as our family of brands: Mosquito Joe, Pool Scouts and Home Clean Heroes. If you’re a friendly, organized professional looking for a fun and impactful position with a growing company, this could be the ideal job for you.
This is a full-time position based in our Virginia Beach, Virginia office. The Administrative Assistant is the first face people see when they enter our office and often the first voice they encounter over the phone, so we’re looking for someone who is a master of first impressions and excels in customer service. He or she will work across departments to support general office management, event management, and other tasks as needed. The position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Act as office receptionist: greeting visitors, answering phones/emails, scheduling meetings and events, managing conference rooms.
- General administrative assistant duties: Processing of outgoing mail and distribution of incoming mail, copying, filing, making travel arrangements, managing company calendar, etc.
- Be an ambassador of our corporate culture: Assist with planning happy hours and other office social activities throughout the year, organize logistics to support monthly company-wide meetings, contribute to continued development of our corporate culture through various projects as assigned.
- Assist with franchisee candidate visits, franchisee training and onboarding, and help support franchisee daily needs.
- Support the overall operations of the office, assisting across departments as needed. Includes ordering and maintaining office supply inventory, kitchen supplies, marketing materials and inventory of branded merchandise.
- Collaborate with Chief Marketing Officer on monthly corporate e-newsletter.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in group settings.
- High degree of professional maturity.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter including salary history and/or requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant – Buzz Franchise Brands” in the email subject line. No phone calls please.